Looking for an architectural or commercial photographer in the Plymouth, NH area?
Sullivan+Wolf Design, LLC offers architectural and event photography in the Plymouth, White Mountains and Lakes Regions.
Great photos of your business show off all the hard work you've done.
List of Services
- Interior and/or exterior shots of businesses, stores and restaurants
- Food photography for your restaurant
- Interior and/or exterior photos of your inn or bed and breakfast
- Construction progress photos
- Interior and/or exterior shots of completed construction
- Interior and/or exterior shots for real estate listings
- Photos of your business events
- Golf and other tournaments
- Business meet and greets, networking, annual meetings, etc.
- Grand openings and ribbon cuttings
- Sorry, no weddings or other personal events
- Employee photos (portraits)
What you receive
- 16.5 Megapixels, high resolution RGB JPEGS, color corrected
- Original RAW files with sidecar file
(not usually done on event photography)
- Acrobat PDF contact sheet (prints are available)
- Full usage rights for any marketing purpose
- High quality archival prints are available
For stand-alone or integrated projects, Sullivan+Wolf Design, LLC is comfortable with both print and web design.
We can incorporate the look and feel of your printed pieces into a web site design or take your web site and design printed pieces to match and can work with your existing print design team and printer, if required.
We've been doing print design for companies of all types since 1989. Incorporating your brand into both print and web sites, as well as social marketing and email campaings is critical to a business.
General Overview of Print Design Services
- Rack cards
- Post cards
- Sell sheets
- Info/Data sheets
- Pocket folders
- Facility capability pieces
- Posters and trade show graphics
- Programs and Tickets
Logo and Corporate ID is the foundation of all your communications.
It's the suit (or dress) of your sales person, as well as the style of their delivery. A strong ID will enable you to stick out from the competition and begin the road to "branding".
General Overview of Branding Services
- Market research
- Competitor analysis
- Logotype and icon development
- Font and color development
- Corporate ID package
- Stationery and package design